I now have a ridiculously annoying internal alarm that blares study now or you're going to fail out! solely from being told countless times that I will fall behind if I don't study every night. What makes this even more frustrating is that I'm a champion study-the-night-before-er, aka a horrible studier.
Case point: I have studied every night since Monday and only three of those sessions have been productive (productive = I feel as if I learned something).
I am strangely unstressed by this. Frustrated, but unstressed.
Random notes: I only needed to bring lunch once, as pizza has been provided at each of the club meetings I've attended. Locker room lockers go very quickly. There is always a rush for the bathroom immediately after class. It's nice not having to carry 9 binders around. Our tablet PCs' batteries suck. And my cat likes to sleep on my head.
Finally, it has become glaringly obvious that the attention my dog needs and deserves is not compatible with the amount of studying I need to be doing. So he will be going back home as I'm sure he wants to. All I will say is that I tried--which is what I set out to do when I brought him up here--and that I know I'm making the right decision. But my home will be 95 pounds emptier come Tuesday.
No comments:
Post a Comment