As orientation has come and gone, and the first day of classes begins in roughly 11 hours, I figured it was time to reflect on our 3-day introduction to ISU CVM. So here goes:
Reflection #1. It's generally not a good idea to go to bed after midnight when you have to wake up sometime between 6:00 and 6:30.
Reflection #2. I find it hard to believe that I'm the only INTJ in the class. Are we really that rare?
Reflection #3. Icebreakers and team-building activities can be really, really lame, but they actually do help you learn more about each other.
Reflection #4. Three days is not enough time to meet all 150 or so of your classmates. I think I've met like 50 (if that).
Reflection #5. Orientation is both exciting and absolutely exhausting. I've spent the past two days catching up on sleep.
Reflection #6. Even if your eyes are blurring with exhaustion and you would much rather be sleeping at the start of your White Coat Ceremony, you will get excited when it's your turn to be coated.
No comments:
Post a Comment