Friday, February 25, 2011

Studying and whiny dogs

My dog likes to talk to me. A lot. "I need outside." "I'm sure there are rabbits or squirrels outside for me to chase." "I want a chewie." "You just got home, therefore you should feed me." "That plate you have there has something on it for me." "Go to sleep. Seriously."

Sometimes he combines the talking with bounding around the trailer like a horse. Just in case I couldn't hear him, I guess. Oh, well. At least he's cute.

See? Adorable.

Yesterday was fairly productive. Got my taxes and the FAFSA done, finished the diagnostic pathfinder I hadn't gotten to, got our anesthesia assignment done (we only got it a month ago...), briefly stared at virology (it was painful), and finished a few other school-related things. I also discovered that Windows 7 has a snipping tool -- and I've only had the darn OS for like a year.

In non-school news, Dragon Age II comes out in 11 days. The demo came out on Tuesday. It took like 10 hours to download and I stayed up way too late playing it... that game is going to be awesome!

I should probably go echo* some lectures or something. PSBTM is rapidly approaching!

*ISU uses the echo capturing system to record our lectures, so we just say we echo a lecture when we re-watch them.

No comments:

Post a Comment