Wednesday, February 16, 2011

A break in the storm

Pre-Spring Break Testing Madness doesn't start until February 28. Unfortunately, PSBTM consists of 6 exams over 2 weeks -- but it should be doable as long as I can recapture the productivity that came over me yesterday for most of the next week.

It was entirely unexpected. I got so much accomplished! It was the first truly productive night I have had all semester. In summary:
  • Got some things squared away with the WCC (I'm working with them on something Really Cool)
  • Finished something for Really Cool Thing and made progress on another
  • Knocked out 4 diagnostic pathfinders for clin path
  • Finished my virus chart and started on flashcards that will be highly color-coded
  • Backed up my computer
It doesn't really seem like a lot, but it's all school stuff or related to school.

In non-school news, my pre-ordered copy of Dragon Age II will (hopefully) arrive on March 8th! This is right at the tail end of PSBTM but it should only burn a hole on my desk for about 2 days... then it's spring break! And I can play without jeopardizing a test!

I'm already getting antsy and started playing Fable: The Lost Chapters to help tide me over.

No comments:

Post a Comment