Sunday, December 12, 2010

Impending doom

The midwest got hit with a massive winter storm yesterday. While we weren't dumped with as much snow as other places, the excessive winds turned pretty much the entire state of Iowa into a blizzard. Excessive wind = it sounded like the roof was coming off = a very nervous, and very whiny, Vanyel-dog. Finn could have cared less. We're still under a wind advisory (up to 35mph gusts! -14*C with the wind chill!) and the bitter cold is supposed to continue into tomorrow.


Which will make walking to vet med for my 8am parasit final absolutely fantabulous. On the plus side, I got a new coat a few weeks ago (a long-overdue investment) and it. Is. Awesome. Seriously; I could barely feel the wind through it. And the best part is that I got it on sale for $46.

In any event, finals begin tomorrow. And I'm terrified.

So I'm going to go continue studying, and praying that I can make it through this week with my sanity and veterinary student status intact.

No comments:

Post a Comment