In other news, Christmas went well and my trailer survived without incidence this year. I was even able to bathe all 3 dogs -- trust me, this is a big accomplishment when 2 of them are 95+ lbs and hate baths with a terrified passion-- and 1 of our cats with my brother and older sister's help. The dogs were also brushed, many nails were clipped, and my sister's "little" (60ish lb) dog got badly-needed a haircut**.
I had a few more things I was going to write about, but heck if I remember them right now. Before I go... I usually don't do new years' resolutions, but since there are a few things I'd like to accomplish:
- Take more time for art. Tentative goal is a (digital) piece per week, but we'll see how that goes.
- Clicker-train my animals, both to help stave their boredom and to spend more time with them. And get Van a kong, and take him for nice long walks on a regular basis once the weather starts to warm up.
- Go home more often.
- Get in shape. Sitting in a desk all day isn't really conducive toward fitness.
No comments:
Post a Comment