In a little over a month (provided I pass the rest of my tests and finals =P) I will be a VM2. This is both exciting and mildly frightening, as I am ready to be done with the semester but find it hard to picture myself as a VM2. It's kind of like the transition from freshman to sophomore in high school--you realize that you will no longer be the 'babies' in the building, and that you are expected to know things. The last part is the most disconcerting.
The changing weather is also both good and bad--good, because I am very much a 70-degree+ person, and bad because it makes it harder to want to study. It also required me to purchase capris (an everyday pair and a dress pair) as we are not allowed to wear shorts. Understandable, but mildly frustrating because I never wear jeans in summer if I can avoid it.
And I could finally turn my furnace off!
I've got 2 more tests and 3 large-ish assignments to go before finals. May can't get here soon enough--we'll be visiting my mom's family, who we never get to see regularly, for about a week just after finals. And I'm itching to bring my dog back up.
No comments:
Post a Comment