Saturday, August 6, 2011

Countdown to 3rd year

Summer is officially coming to an end in T minus 16 days. Then I'll "really" be a VM3, which is kind of scary but it no longer feels weird referring to myself as one. I've got a few things to get in order around here, which include but aren't limited to:
  • Re-arranging my living room
  • Cleaning and organizing my office
  • Renovating my bathroom
  • Replacing the flooring/etc in my entire trailer
Other than that, I'm back into my daily summer routine of relaxation and minor accomplishments. Speaking of those... one of my goals between now and the 22nd is to retroactively add my journal entries from my trips to South Africa and Australia. I'll also post a recent entry shortly after each of the retroactive ones, so you know that they've been added. And it'll force me to post more.

No comments:

Post a Comment