Saturday, October 9, 2010

So it's October now...

Holy buckets, it's been a while. I've said it before and I'll say it again: Time really gets away from you when you're in vet school. The days just blur together... I find myself wondering if I'll ever regain the skill of knowing what day of the week it is and what the date is... seriously, though, I always have to look it up nowadays. Same with my class schedule; I know where I'm supposed to be and all but I don't always know what class we have at a given time.

Anyway. The first round of exams restored my faith in my ability to survive the semester. Our next test is on the 20th so we actually have some breathing space. I'm definitely liking this year more than last; whenever I choke* on preservative as I hurry past the anatomy lab, all I can think is Thank God I don't have to be in there anymore! Sure, anatomy's important and all but that smell can't be good for us.

There was more I was going to say, but it seems to have slipped my mind. Maybe I'll remember later?

*It really is suffocating once you're no longer used to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment