Their names are Vanyel (dog; aka Van) and Finn (cat). Kudos if you know the source of Van's name without googling it!
As far as postings - they will probably continue to be sporadic, at least until school starts. I am going to do my darndest to update regularly once late August hits. My unofficial goal is to try and blog once a day; if that's impossible it will (hopefully) be at least once a week.
Finally, I thought I should probably have a disclaimer somewhere on here. So here it is:
"The views expressed on this blog do not necessarily reflect the views of Iowa State University's College of Veterinary Medicine or the views of any other student, staff, or faculty member of the college. They are the product of a single student's journey through the veterinary curriculum. They are intended to give insight into veterinary school and to provide the author with a log of this life-changing experience."It is now located on the bottom of the page.
No comments:
Post a Comment